Sunday, August 5, 2007

I Want Kitty To come on Vacation!!!

I have a question? Why on earth is their dog camps but nothing for cats!? They must get bored too especially house cats. I might just start up one some day who knows. Which brings me to another issue why no cat clothes they've got tons for dogs! Its almost like racisism in animals! I think a lot of people don't like cats as much either because their scared of them. But once you get one you realize how quiet they are and they make great company. Anywho i've bought my cat an outfit or too from the doggy clothes for christmas i got her a pink hoody that says "Santa Paws". She loves to wear it and it looks too cute, so why did i get ridiculed by the lady at the counter when i went in to buy it and said it was for my cat?

No comments: